Saturday, August 30, 2008

wrongly accused

Well guess what happened when I was in Maldives. My parents suspected me of using drugs, because someone living in our area said so. Did you really think I would use that? The worst part about it is that my parents blame my friends for that. My friends have always been looking out for me and I know that they would keep me away from harm just like my parents. And one more thing, none of us is using drugs. So don't worry, I told you once before. I won't use it and never thought of using, but if you even suspect me of using drugs again. I will start using it for real. I know your worried about me, but please don't blame my friend for doing what I do. I'm old enough to make my own decisions.

4 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

Hey, my friend... Actually, you should not blame your parents' action. They really care about you that's why they acted like that...

You know I have overcome something like that before.. But mine is a different case...

Honestly, this scenario would happen is because there is a "generation gap" between our parents and ourselves...

Drugs is a big issue.. Seriously, i can tell you, my foster brother last month was involved in this activity because he's being forced too...

Let me ask you back these questions...
Have you ever think that what if your parents didn't listen to the rumours which were spread around, what would the situation be???

Have you ever think that what if your parents just remain silent if you really touched "it", what would be the situation be???

Have you ever think that if your parents didn't interfere, what will your situation be???

So, my friend, sometimes we being as parents' children will be blame even if we didn't make any mistakes... So, do try to sit in your parents' situation to think about their thoughts...

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

Ask you a question... What does your main title of your blog means??

What i mean is what is the meaning of "Denc Arwa"?

Lollo said...

umm...i also dunno wat it means:P

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

lol...