Thursday, August 28, 2008

This year (2008)

At the beginning I got my license and I was going to my job even though I'm almost late everyday. 2 other girls started working at the office so I was supposed to check whether they do their job. But when even I go to the office I had to do most of the things, so I stayed away from the office. Even though I was getting scolded by my dad almost everyday. After s few months I got my last girlfriend. we were together for about 2 months when I had to come to Malaysia for my Diploma. On May 28th I left Maldives and on the way I met a girl, we had a great chat in the flight. She was a sister of a friend of mine, who came with us here for a ceremony (Winner's Nite) held in Malaysia once every year. After I came here I didn't really think of sleeping. As soon as I got home I went out with my sister who has been studying here for the about 2 years now. 2 days later I went for the winner's nite and met the girl again. We had a great time and exchanged e-mails.
After a few days I got messaged my girlfriend. I could call her for about a week cause my previous phone got screwed up on the way here. I told my girlfriend about the girl and she went ballistic, and broke up. I know that I should tell the truth all the time, but I don't like lying to my girlfriends. After my girlfriend broke up the news broke out that I broke up with her because of a girl I met on the way to Malaysia. And there was no way that anyone would have found out about it if my ex didn't say so. That's the reason why I didn't take her back when she wanted to.
Few weeks after that I started chatting with girl I met on the plane (lets call her Amy to make it easier). I found out that Amy had a problem with her boyfriend and tried helping out. And a few days later found myself falling for her. And when I told her she also felt the same way, though she didn't admit it at 1st. The only problem was he had a boyfriend and I didn't really wanna be between them. But there came a point when I told her to break up with him cause she was telling me that her boyfriend is not good to her and all. The weird about it was, she was telling me all of it. But she is still with that guy. So I don't think that the guy is that bad. And I haven't spoke to her for a while. And also I have been having fun here in Malaysia for the past few days. Thanks to a great friend of mine.
Thank You Agnes.

1 comment:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

Working life is not as easy as you think. We do make mistakes or even being blamed by others.. But think positively, you've tried to make changes in yourself of being punctual for work and also trying your best to complete the work in your hands...

Relationship and romance are just complicated... There are actually many reason of you breaking up with your gf... I don't mean to say that it's your fault...

But as I told you before... Relationship and romance stuff is just complicated. Nobody could predict the future or even nobody can know what will happen in the next minute..

Time is the best answer to relationship. Time is the best answer to care about the relationship and romance... All we need to solve the problem is time...

About the girl Amy... honestly, in my perception. she still has the feelings towards her bf... That's why she's not easily to let go all the "memories"...

So, as I told you... don't force her feelings and emotions... Just let it be as it is... I know you care about her and also worry for her... But what can you do if she still can't let go the type of feelings... My friend, let time investigate everything...

If the thing is yours, the thing will just automatically remain in your hand...

Anyway, enjoy yourself my friend.. In KDU College is not that bad...While having fun could be with nicholas, ashton and benjamin... not only me... You're most welcome!!!