Saturday, August 30, 2008

Is it the same?

It's the first time away from my family and friends. And haven't been to another country in ages. Soon after coming here I had to start college and I was enjoying my life. But still couldn't help feel like I'm missing somethings here. I really did feel that I didn't fit in. But now I'm having fun with the friends I have made during the past 3 months. The worst thing about being here is that I missing all the fun back at home. And now I'm starting to hate my parents for that. The purpose of me coming here to study was to keep me away from my friends, all because my parents didn't like them. It's not fair right? My friends do look after me. Just like my parents. I do go out, but with my sis. It's not the same as before. I used to hang out with my friends still 4 in the morning, but here I'm back home before 11pm.Not the same at all.

1 comment:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

Homesick will be a normal phenomena in every foreigner's heart... Although you're faraway here in Malaysia to further your studies, you should be happy that you've had this opportunity... (There are lots more children out there in the world who do not have good education)

You will miss something when you're here... You'll miss the things and memories that you had in Maldives... but what can you do... All that you can do is take "those" as beautiful memories...

Again, don't blame your parents for making this decision. Try to think positively and find out the reason of why did your parents sent you here to further your studies...

My dear friend, every place that you go, there will be the "rules and regulation" in different places. So, do try to overcome the difference in your life...

although you'll feel that it's totally different, you can slowly take it and understand towards the place and situation...

Good luck, my friend!!!