Thursday, August 28, 2008

Past life -4 (personality change)

After joining secondary school things changed a lot. I met new friends and almost all of my friend in primary schools were in other schools. Anyways that's when I met my former best friend. At first we were enemies, but after we settled our differences we became best friends. we did have a lot of fun during the 3 years in high school and after it too. We got into trouble for doing something that we didn't do at all. Guess that's when I started to show my anger to others though i controlled almost all of the time. I never did get into any fights, but I fight with my bro when we were young. Though I'm not much of a violent guy anymore. After starting high school I started controlling my anger, but I still get angry when I'm sleepy. So be Afraid, be very afraid. hehe. But even if I do get angry sometime I just can show my anger, can't help controlling it. Anyways that's for the secondary school life.

No comments: