Thursday, August 28, 2008

Past life -3 First love

I Joined the cadet and enjoyed being in it for 2 years in that school. Joined the independence day dance on the second year, make friends and had a great time there too. But the most important thing I remember about the two years is my first love. The first time I saw her was on the way to school she was coming out of her house and at that time I knew I was in love. I know I know. Its not right to give your heart to a complete stranger. She was a stranger at that time, but after that day she was everywhere I went to literally. One day when i went to my cousin's house there she was and back then I was a really shy guy so I just close the door and went back home. After that i told my cousin about my feeling for the girl, which is something that I shouldn't have done because my secret was in two days time. My mother was very encouraging, cause the girl was a school prefect and very good at her studies and all, but the other in my family was making fun of me. At least that stopped all of that stopped when I started my secondary school studies. Cause me and the girl wasn't in the same school anymore, though I didn't really forget about her and still felt the same way about her at that time.

No comments: