Thursday, August 28, 2008

Closer to the present (after school)

After finishing my school year I didn't much to do. After getting myy results I applied for a job and they did call me for the interview. After the interview they didn't call me back. I didn't really expect to get the job either. Because I didn't get the job my parents were kinda forcing me to do a short term course which I started soon after the job thingy.
While I was doing my course I wanted too join the census program held to find out the population of the country. There I met a few of my old friends and made a lot of new friends. That's when I started talking and having fun with complete strangers. I also met 2 girls who are now like my family. I was in love with one of them, but didn't tell her that until I lost her to another guy. An advise to guys "never wait without letting someone know how you feel about them." We are still friends though we don't hear from each other much now a days. After a month after that I finished my course. And wasted most of my time chatting and sleeping, but I did have fun with the friends that I have been making.

No comments: