Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Past life -1

To tel you all the truth I life has changed a lot. In good ways and bad ways. When I was young nobody outside my family knew that I exists. I stayed at home most of the time and was kinda kept away from everyone else. Though it's not like my parents force me to stay at home, but back then I didn't like the outside world.

I have 2 big brothers, 1 Elder sister and 1 Younger sister.When I was 3 we went to Sri Lanka for the year end break and also celebrated my younger sister's 1st birthday there (had a great time there even though i don't remember much). When we went back to Maldives things were different. My grandfather was very sick and past away at the end of that year. I stil miss him. Even if I was really young, I still remember him like he was here with us yesterday. He was the best grandfather that anyone would ask for.

No comments: