Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun in APIIT

Today I went to APIIT with Agnes and Michelle. It was soo fun. BTW Agnes happens to be a former stundet of APIIT. Agnes was actually planning to go and meet Vivian and Raymond for lunch and go to Time Square with me and Michelle, but something came up and we ended up staying at APIIT the whole day. At first me and Michelle were the only KDU students there and all of the APIIT students welcome us to the place, It was so cool. Every one there was so friendly and the lecturer that we met today was a really fun guy too. Damn I wish I was a student there too. But my life in Malaysia started in KDU so I did prefer staying there and KDU is closer to my condo so it's more convenient for me to go there. We did make a lot of friends, though I cant remember most of their names. Sorry guys, hope you don't mind telling me your names again.. I'm really sorry. I just have a bad memory when it comes to names sometimes. For me KDU is the opoosite of APIIT. most students in KDU are not so social I guess. I think I would have a lot more friends by now if I was in APIIT. No offense though. Sorry KDU. But I do hope I could go to APIIT again and soon. Thanks for the fun day.

1 comment:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

Ahnaf... I'm really great that you wrote about michelle and i in the post...

But seriously, I really feel so guilty for not going to Time Square on that day...

But I'm happy that you now could understand the friendliness of APiitians... So, you don't have to crack your mind anymore thinking of how friendly are Apiitians which I mentioned to you before that...

Anyway, another thing that I wana apologise is "that guy" who gave you that type of "expression"... I really cannot understand it's been he's giving me that type of emotion whenever i bring KDU friends along... If all that happens which make things worse, there is only one factor that i can think off... But anyway, it's not important anymore... life has to change to move forward...

Thanks Ahnaf!!! I really appreciate the time we had together with the others too...