Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Annoyed

Ever since the beginning of this semester I have been annoyed by this guy AZ in my class and he is also from Maldives. And the worst part is, he lives in the same condo as me. T_T. At first I thought I could take all the bullshit, but now i feel like just killing him. He started being annoying since the day he told me not to trust my friends from my first semester. How can I not trust them?? They all helped me in so many ways.. lot more than you can ever imagine. And how do you know that they are gonna betray me or anything?? You just met them and I have known them for over 4 months. The next thing I'm pissed at him for is when he saw me sitting with a Sudan girl I met this semester. He asked me why I was sitting with her? and that she wasn't that BEAUTIFUL!!! At that time I wanted to say to him WTF!!! DOES ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS HAVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL?? FRIENDS ARE FRIEND WHETHER THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL OR NOT!! WHETHER THEY ARE DEAF OR BLIND!! FRIENDS ARE PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED THEM!! SO GO F*** YOURSELF. At least that's what I wanted to say, but unfortunately I'm not the kinda guy who would scold a person infront of everyone. BTW that Sudan girl, she beautiful to me. All my friends are, except AZ ofcourse. I have been taking his bullshit for over 5 weeks now and I think I can't control my anger anymore. Yesterday I almost kicked him between the legs . Today we went to college together cause we had the same class in the morning. When I got to college I went to class to find Ashton, but he wasn't there. When I went over to Ben to ask where Ashton was, AZ started asking me to leave cause Agnes wasn't talking to us. And at that time I told him to shut up!!, but I did it calmly. All day long I just wanted to kill the guy. If I was a serial killer he would be my first target for sure. Anyways... after CF class, we went to PDLS class and at the end of the class we were asked to form groups for some kinda activity that was coming up on October. We need 10 people in each team. As we were discussing, we came up with the people in our group and at first we were missing 2 people, but luckily my friend Ali didn't have a team so we welcomed him to the team. After getting all the contacts, we all went our separate ways and on the way out, AZ asked me to tell Ben (the team leader for it) to ditch Ali, cause he thinks that Agnes won't be joining us if Michelle can't. But to tell you the truth I would rather to ditch AZ. And I think it's better if agnes and Michelle doesn't join our group if he is around. After that I was lucky to have gotten rid of AZ by making up an excuse to go hang out with Agnes and Michelle. And thank god for that. He so full of SHIT!!!

1 comment:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

Ok... AZ is really an annoying guy...
but what to do... we have to find a correct way to just stay away from him...

Anyway, i really didn't matter that you were not talking to me that day... Since I know that you were having the conversation with Benjamin... Cos at that time... i was not in the conversation also... So, don't put that in your heart... AZ is the one not understanding the situation...

So, the PDLS you all decided not to ditch him??? Gosh... I thought that you were expecting to ditch him away...

By the way... I've found my own group... And we had 10 members...
you should be happy for me rite???
Anyway... I have some problems with the group members too...
Alan has insulted Darrell today... Alan should not say that he will speak in mandarin and i will translate it into english for Darrell and the others...

It's really insulting the ones who don't speak Mandarin (especially Darrell, Mithra, Apu and Benedict)

Anyway, don't worry... I've already get a group for myself...

And you better not let him know that u hanged out with us...
He just got to know that im driving, and was asking me for a ride... Anyway, as usual i'll just ignore him... hahaha...

Cool down man, just try to overcome this problem... Don't pissed yourself off because of this type of people... It's not worth!!!