Friday, October 31, 2008

Worst or Best week of the month...??

Last Saturday I gave my phone for repairs..since I broke it 'cause I couldn't control my anger one night.. This week I couldn't go to most of the classes might be bacause I didnt have a phone to wake me up in the morning or I'm just becoming a bit more lazy.. I feel bad about it and I hate myself or that...Why can't I jus leave my sleep for sometime and go to college..besides it's way more important than a little bit of sleep and a scolding from my sister..hehe...Well...that's basically the reason why I think it's the worst week of the month...and as for the best part...there nothing much to say, but I think Rishfa is letting go of her biggest fear. She thinks that I'm gonna leave her for her cousin Hathu..or I might just leave her 'cause she isnt that beautiful...I still dn't know why she thinks I would leave her..I keep telling her that if I want to leave her than I would have left her way before we started talking this year... I could have found someone here in Malaysia and left her without doing so much...OK...I think that's it for the best part too...and DAMN IT!! I slacking off too much..I still need to finish the reports and the MA assignment..and what the hell am I doin posting this...stupid me..oh well..atleast it was worth it..I didn't waste much time on this did I??...who cares I already posted this..HA HA!!...

1 comment:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hey im dropping by...
anyway, at last you got your cell phone fixed...
you took a long time man...

now wishing you all the best in your relationship....
don't think too much... hahaha