Thursday, September 18, 2008

Difference between ringtones and alarms

Tonight I realized that I shouldn't use my favorite songs as my alarm and it's better to use it as a ring tone. You see when you are asleep even if your phone starts ringing, you can always reject the call. But when it comes to ALARMS it will keep on ringing on and on... every time that I hear the alarm go off, I literally jump off my bed!! Its the best way to ruin your day for sure. But what to do, if there wasn't an alarm I won't be at college in time. And maybe I might oversleep and end up not going to college. Wish that would happen.hehehe. BTW I have been using a song called Apologize as my alarm and guess what!! Now everytime I hear the song I'm scared to death..lol!!!.. So a word of advice to who ever is using or going to use his/her favorite song as an ALARM, DON"T YOU DARE DO THAT. Unless you really wanna hate the song:p~~~ SO BEWARE OF THE SCARY ALARM!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA....................oh and btw..ring tones are for enjoyment and alarms are for scaring the crap outta you

No comments: